suwhat: Bend the knee to the true fans

Bend the knee to the true fans

11:14 PM

handmade notebooks

I can't thank you enough for being the wonderful supporters you are! We went well past our expected Thunderclap petition cap going up to 106 supporters! Yey!

The campaign rolled out last evening and we've been getting inquiries from all over ALL. THANKS. TO. YOU. We definitely won't keep your efforts unrewarded and the suw(h)at team is planning something special for all its fans and supporters for the upcoming months so stay tuned.

The campaign was such a blast that our social media pages are also gaining some new fans too! We've plowed past the 500 likes cap on Facebook and have reached a hundred followers on our Instagram account!

handmade notebooks

handmade notebooks

suw(h)at is still such a young brand and we would be nothing without you guys. In our less than a month of operation, we have had a feature in Sunstar, a blogging event, an opportunity to join a maker's market, and a huge following of people that we haven't even met in person before except during pickups!

Safe to say though that you guys are pulling our hair out with the orders and, despite all our flaws, you still keep coming back; and we feel so honored to have your trust.

We always emphasize the value we put on what our customers have to say so if you have any complaints or suggestions on any of our products, please tag us with #suwahtna so we can find your review and improve while we can.

As a sneak peak of our plans in the following months, we'll be releasing a new line of notebooks and possibly "reinventing" the brand. We learned a lot from serving all you early customers of suw(h)at and we plan on using those learnings to serve you even better.

With that said, I don't think I've emphasized enough how thankful and greatful we are for your support and we hope we will continue to earn your trust and serve you to the best for our ability.

Thanks so much and long live notebooks!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Oh! Congrats on this, guys! :) I'm definitely gonna let my friends know about this.

    Lou | wandersoul.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great designs in there, ash! What do you have for music buffs? And for outdoor worshippers? I missed that event. I'm one who really keeps notebooks still at this digital era. I just love the scent of paper and really miss it. In fact, i buy notebooks to hoard. Aside from my name and a few doodles, nothing more comes out of it. What are your item rates? And how can dealers possibly distribute out of Metro Cebu? Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are currently brain dumping ideas, and suggestions like these really help. we'll take note of those. And we worship notebook hoarders, this is why we keep our prices friendly as much as possible. We try to keep a 100-250 range on our prices.

      We are still working on shipping our products out of Cebu. For now, we only do meet ups around the metropolis. But if you can help it reach to your friends from afar, why not!

      Delete
  3. Yay! Long live notebooks indeed! Congrats to you. I hope you release a Harry Potter themed collection for Potterheads like me. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are actually working on it! and i guess we're just as excited as you are! thank you!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations, celebrate the little victories. These will be your momentum to even bigger wins in the Future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with LONG LIVE the Notebooks! :) I am just one happy girl if I would receive notebooks as gifts :) Even in the advent of digital age, I still fancy having my notebooks. I would not last a day without checking on my journals. I am a notebook geek though I am a digital nomad. :) I love your notebooks! Keep up the great and excellent work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Products