suwhat: A Song of Papers and Pens

A Song of Papers and Pens

7:12 PM

*play the Game of Thrones intro song in your head.

Which Game of Thrones family most represents you?
is your kindness taken as weaknesses like the Starks?
do you always pay your debts like the Lannisters?
or are you a Targaryen because WHO DOESN'T WANT TO HAVE PET DRAGONS in exchange of turning your hair white.
either way, I won’t be judging you.

For the month of May-June, I'll be hyping on some GoT inspired designs. Some of which may come in limited editions. So all the more reason to hoard notebooks.

I’m still trying to negotiate with the kings, regents or hands of the houses without having my tongue cut off. I can’t wait to go on sale.

Don't forget to check out our facebook page for GoT news articles, trivia and promos and giveaways ;)

For a smooth browsing experience, visit our instagram @suwhat_crafts

We vow to keep it them all spoiler-free.

If you have any concerns, questions or spoilers, contact me through suwhatinfo@gmail.com or message me on facebook at facebook.com/suwhatcrafts. I can't wait to know which family are you willing to cut your head for.

handmade notebooks

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. You sell handmade notebooks?? Hehehe. Because I'm obsessed with cool notebooks! :) I'll check your FB page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we are actually catering to notebook hoarders, like my self. all hail notebook lovers! looking forward, Rea.

      Delete
  2. I hope people don't judge me when I say that I haven't seen even a single episode of GOT. Everyone I go, everyone talks about it but I don't know why I have no inclination to watch it..yet. Maybe soon. But those notebooks, though. I might want to have one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why not try to watch one single episode.
      when you do start to watch, I hope you get protection from the spoilers. hope to see your order, maybe soon as well.

      Delete
  3. Well done... Winter is Coming!!! :) Schooldays are coming! :) Those notebooks are pretty awesome. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! we only hope this has a good effect on students and their grades as well.

      Delete
  4. I haven't seen an episode of GOT not because I do not want to but because I've got tons of backlog with all the series I've been watching. LOL. I might as well catch up with them first before starting a new one. Nonetheless, I really like the creativity of these notebooks and I'm sure any GOT fan will lvoe them as much if not more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your excuse is accepted. and thank you for the compliment! I hope we can come up with another series inspired ones soon to cater to EVERYONE.

      Delete
  5. They really need some facts listed down, or in an infographic or something since I'm still on the fence about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to GO! I loved the designs of the notebooks though im not a GoT fan! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! we'd be making other designs soon, as for now, we're getting on with the hype.

      Delete
  7. GoT fan here and I like those notebooks..I'm definitely checking out your FB page. Great work! :D

    #valarmorghulis

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome! thanks for that!

    Valar Dohaeris!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Products