suwhat: FAQs

FAQs

4:04 AM

cebu handmade notebooks


FAQs:


Ordering (Cebu based)
How do I pay for my order?
All payments are to be made upon meet-up

How long do I get to receive my notebooks?
Our meetups are only on Saturdays @ Ayala Centre Cebu.
Take note that most notebooks are made to order, unless specified through our confirmation text.
Cut off for orders will be on Thursday night for your orders to be received on Saturday of the same week.
Additional 30php will be charged for orders to be picked up before Saturday. Unless stated otherwise by a suw(h)at representative.
What if I am not available on Saturdays.
If you are not able to make it on that Saturday – or any Saturdays at all, do inform us ahead for any negotiation.

Can I still change my order?
Please do it in not more than 24hours after you have received our confirmation text.
Pls.
What do I do if I receive a damaged item in my order.
Please check your item immediately after receiving (don’t be shy.)


SHIPPING FAQs

Shipping Fees:
Nationwide: 60 - 160php
depending on the amount of orders.
You will be sent a confirmation text on the final price once you have completed this form. Also, you may inquire ahead of time thru sending us a message on our social media pages.


Payment Method
Kwarta Padala:
Palawan Express
Western Union
Cebuana Lhullier
LBC
We are still processing our bank and paypal accounts to cater to bank deposits.

We ship on Saturdays.
Your orders must be confirmed paid by Friday night for your orders to be shipped by Saturday of the same week.
Shipping usually Takes 2-4 business days.
How do I order:
Fill up our order form (http://www.suwhat.com/p/order.html)
Receive a confirmation text
Pay
Enjoy!

What do I do if I have not received my order after 2-3 days.
We use 2go, so you may want to check 2Go’s Facebook page since they update every now and then for any delays. Extensions usually happen incase of holidays, weather disruptions or technical difficulties in their system.

Send us a message and we will see to your concern (please be nice in doing so.)
What do I do if I receive a damaged item in my order.
We want to sort out any issues with faulty items straightaway.
As soon as you discover a fault, please email your concern to suwhatinfo@gmail.com with the following details:
The faulty item's name
A description of the fault, preferably with a photo
We'll get back to you.
*reports sent not before 3days after receiving will no longer be valid

*Suw(h)at cannot be held liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the carrier.

CUSTOM ORDERS

We receive personalized and bulk notebook orders.
Send us a message through: suwhatinfo@gmail.com

For more concerns,
contact:

0926 724 6783
e-mail address: suwhatinfo@gmail.com
instagram: @suwhat_crafts

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Products